GreySignal's GreyMAR Customer Support Specialists are a team of compassionate, analytical and technically minded people with excellent troubleshooting skills. We are driven to help customers and can dive deep into learning a new product inside and out.
We are looking for a entry to mid-level Technical Support professional to become a GreyMAR guru for our customers. You will be providing outstanding support through many different channels of communication, including email, phone, chat, and forums. You'll learn in depth how to help our customers best utilize our healthcare operations software-as-a-service, GreyMAR.
- Be the first point to answer all queries from customers related to GreyMAR's multi-product platform.
- Lead the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Dedicatedly look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
- Drive product change and improvement to make GreyMAR the leading healthcare platform.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Support, ideally in a software technical environment.
- Strong experience supporting customers mainly via live chat but also phone and email.
- Have the ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, replicate and follow-up on customer issues.
- Experience in a high paced support environment.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions, Intercom is a plus.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Good level of digital proficiency.
- You're handy with a Mac and can quickly take screenshots and attach to live chat windows.
- A people person - you love talking to people on the phone and build a strong rapport with customers.
- An empathizer. You connect with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
- You're inspiring and great at helping your teammates around you.
- A solid teammate that can both follow and lead depending on the situation.
- A problem solver and can make decisions.
- Able to explain sophisticated issues in beautifully simple terms.
- Curious and have an ability to "zoom out" of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- Keen to plan, coordinate, and prioritize work.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
GreySignal builds many software platforms for better healthcare operations. It empowers organizations to improve operations within the organization and make more time for their patients. GreyMAR products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
GreySignal has operations in many major cities including Pittsburgh, New York City, Nashville and others.