As a GreySignal intern, you will experience the day-to-day at a fast-paced, innovative startup. You will be expected to work hard, present yourself professionally, and to complete training assignments in a timely manner. You’ll work closely with our dynamic team to develop your professional skills and to learn to solve problems with creativity and communication. This internship is located on-site at GreySignal office in Pittsburgh at the PPG building. You'll be paid and enjoy a fully stocked office and a great view!
• Learn and become comfortable with the GreyMAR brand, and develop effective communication strategies around it.
• Utilize social media to build and engage with a community of fans/followers online by posting frequently across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram platforms.
• Create and manage social media content schedule.
• Create engaging content to accompany posts, including video content, images, relevant news and links, maker projects, etc.
• Assist with email campaigns, newsletter, and online promotions, as needed.
• Attend and assist with occasional special events, and create social media content for them.
• Research and analyze competitor social media strategy and digital marketing.